Wednesday, April 4, 2007


My name is Emad. I am 25 years old .I graduated from ADNOC technical institute as an instrument technician. I worked for GASCO for two years and then I applied to continue my education. Now I am studying at HCT to get my higher diploma certificate as Electronics engineer. I like playing cards and chess with my friends. I am planning on getting married after I graduate from HCT. I have a project to talk about Global warming and what the cause for it and its effect in the world

2 comments:

Yaqoub said...

Hi Emad

According to the global warming effects What do you expect the world and the earth planet is going to be after 100 years ?

al3feefi said...

I think the temprature will increase in gulf area by 5 degree according to a doctor i read about in Gluf News and i post the website talking about this matter.